Berlin oder Bern
enersis wants to make a substantial contribution to the Energy Transition to help limit climate. With our Big Data platform GRIDS, utilities, municipalities and companies can obtain mission-critical business information through their own and external data.
Are you ready to be part of a dynamically growing software company with headquarters in Switzerland and a subsidiary in the Berlin metropolitan area?
Are you looking for a challenging job with purpose, where you can fully demonstrate your potential and contribute to the energy revolution?
Then you’ve come to the right place. enersis supports utilities and municipalities to save energy, plan and simulate energy strategies and ultimately reach climate goals.
And this is only possible thanks to a great team of energy gurus, climate researchers, data scientists, analysts, marketing experts, consultants, computer scientists, chemists, UX/UI designers, economists, etc. We have strong values we live by. You will find a very appreciative and team-oriented corporate culture with NoEgo. Your colleagues will always help you to give your best and to learn new things. We are eager to grow and to make a step forward every day.
And we don’t focus on titles. We are looking for skilled colleagues who want to be challenged and encouraged to unfold their full potential.
What we’re looking for:
- You completed a university degree and/or an apprenticeship and at best you gained several years of professional experience. Or are you looking for an internship or apprenticeship?
- In addition to high motivation you master innovative ways of thinking
- You bring a hands-on mentality and you take on responsibilities.
- You are ready for a new challenge in an agile, exciting working environment.
- You have profound German and English skills
- You show a high affinity to digital technology
- You are intrinsically motivated to work with purpose in the fields of technology and energy transformation for a forward-looking company.
- You’re a great personality with heart and mind.
With us you will find an exciting startup environment with leeway for your own initiative. Amongst other things, you will experience
- A progressive development curve
- A stimulating environment in which we continuously strive for growth.
- Contribution to the digital energy revolution and thus combat climate change.
- An international, open-minded team
- A competitive salary
- An office in a beautiful location and large balcony for summer barbecues
- Free beverages of course
If you haven’t stopped reading yet, we want to know from you:
What do you want? Tell us what you can do and why you want to do good. We would be excited if you want to rock the the energy transition with us.
Are you ready?
Then please send your resume to Monica Breitkreutz or call us at +49 3320 3849424. No recruiter contacts.