Yverdon-les-Bains is a pioneer in Switzerland.
The community and public utility company are implementing a comprehensive, ambitious and holistic climate concept.
enersis is supporting this long-term strategy with the digital energy portal. The clear planning method provides the necessary transparency here.
primary energy consumption in GWh
building efficiencies calculated
- from 2018, ongoing
- Integration of all relevant energy data into the digital twin
- Calculation energy mix (specific to an individual building)
- Calculation of building-specific CO2 emissions
- Heat requirement analysis
- Designation of building efficiency and potential
- The digital energy portal in Yverdon-les-Bains provides all data that is relevant to a comprehensive climate concept in an integrated, valid and understandable way
- Reliable data basis: Emissions are recorded for every single building and added up for the entire city.
- Using analysis and filter functions, the specific local conditions can be evaluated comprehensively and the right and best measures initiated.
- Updating the energy data allows the development and objective achievement to always be up to date, clear and communicable
- Specific district and building concepts gain the necessary data basis
Big data becomes smart data
This energy portal is part of the complete digital ecosystem for planning and simulating complete decarbonisation.