One of the biggest German network operators uses the enersis platform to provide a central municipal dialogue and energy transition portal.
All network data, construction site planning and e.g. the fault/supply situation are provided in an understandable format and their future development is simulated. This supports the achievement of urban climate protection objectives in a unique way.
- from 2018, ongoing
- Simulation of municipal electricity network development and utilisation
- Clear map-based fault monitoring
- Maintenance, depiction and planning of urban construction measures
- Monitoring, reporting and analysis of all renewable energy plants in the municipality
- Digital communication and dialogue platform for the regional energy transition
- Specific support to achieve local climate protection objectives
- Leveraging of synergies for planned construction measures between municipalities and network operators
- Clear presentation of the complex connections in the local energy system and their transformation
- Improvement in the development and expansion of renewable energies and the degree of self supply
Big data becomes smart data
This energy portal is part of the complete digital ecosystem for planning and simulating complete decarbonisation.