qm heated living area
Automated Renovation Roadmaps
For the work package “Neighborhood Concepts: Prototypes of the Smart City” within the WindNODE project, the GRIDS smartHeat platform, developed by enersis together with nymoen|strategieberatung, is being implemented as part of the WindNODE project SINTEG.
The SINTEG project WindNODE connects leading companies in the energy industry, information, and communication technology with a wide range of energy users from industry, commerce, and private households. WindNODE wants to prove that the energy transition can be technologically and economically successful. An almost climate-neutral building stock by 2050 cannot be achieved without coping with various challenges. There is no overall overview of heat consumption and CO2 emissions in existing buildings. Often there is also a lack of information for efficient planning of renovation measures, for example, which measures are effective, which costs are incurred, and in which order they should be implemented.
- July 2017 until 2020
- Creation of individual and financeable renovation roadmaps for (residential) buildings
- Simulation of socially acceptable and thus affordable measures to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and the necessary investments by 2050
- Selecting the optimal measures to reach the CO2 targets for the building stock or at the municipal level
- Simulation of heat market interventions, subsidies measures, and price scenarios
- Optimized information basis of the current energetic building condition
- Increased transparency with regard to energy-saving renovation measures in order to meet the target of the Federal Government’s Energy Concept (Germany)
- Fast and easy overview of large building stocks
- Fast energy advice and long-term planning support for building owners