How can you save the world as a DevOps? Come join us!
enersis wants to make a substantial contribution to stopping climate change with Visual Energy Analytics solutions. Utilities, municipalities and companies can use our Big Data platform GRIDS to improve internal processes and offer new services that help to reduce CO2 emissions in the most cost-efficient way. Are you ready to be part of a dynamically growing software company with headquarters in Switzerland and a subsidiary in the Berlin metropolitan area?
For our Berlin / Dreilinden office, we are currently looking for a
You are responsible for the continuous deployment & delivery pipeline as well as for the operations and further development of our AWS cloud infrastructure. This includes tasks such as:
- Development, administration and continuous development of the AWS cloud infrastructure
- Implementation and improvement of deployment and automation processes together with the development team (DevOps)
- Co-creation and implementation of security requirements
- Engagement as developer (front- and back-end) as we have flexible task assignments
- Close cooperation with product owner and development team, always with the focus on inspiring our customers
You have experience in setting up and improving hybrid IT infrastructures. This means specifically:
- Extensive experience with AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, S3 Glacier, VPC, IAM)
- Several years of experience in development (Angular, node.js, golang, Python, Postgres)
- Good experience in automation tools with Docker and Kubernetes, AWS cloud automation, configuration management (Helm)
- Proven experience in Jenkins management (pipeline), source control management (BitBucket) and tools (Jira and others)
- Longterm experience in the administration of Linux
- Experience in monitoring complex IT infrastructure
- Profound German and English skills
With enersis, you will find a challenging start-up environment with a lot of room for your own initiative. Here you will experience:
- A continuously learning, agile and highly motivated team
- Structured chaos
- High level of empowerment for evolving our Big Data platform GRIDS
- Fun as company goal
Are you ready?
Then please send your resume to Jonas Probst or call us at +49 33203 849424. No recruiter contacts.