Mio. Customer Contracts
I appreciate the pragmatic, collegial, fair and future-oriented cooperation with enersis. The products meet the needs of our customers.
Andreas Kuen, Head of Contract Management, e.kundenservice Netz GmbH
All Customer Interaction Information on one Platform
enersis has developed a solution for e.kundenservice Netz GmbH (EKN) which visualizes connection objects and customer issues based on GRIDS crmAnalytics. The application allows the display of all service-relevant information on a map and thus an improved customer interaction management.
e.kundenservice Netz GmbH (EKN) is a subsidiary of E.ON. Jointly with e.dialog Netz. It covers all grid-related customer interfaces for all E.ON grid operating companies. The entity represents perfect customer service and optimized process handling, from data management to customer interaction to invoicing.
Customer services are constantly gaining in importance when it comes to competition for concessions. At the same time companies in the energy industry are aiming at internal process improvements. e.kundenservice Netz was looking for an online platform to further enhance its marketing and sales processes. The goal was to relate customer events with regional and historical data in order to optimize customer management for specific regional customer groups.
- March until July 2016 (Pilot)
- Rollout 2017
- Regional evaluation of customer reactions
- Transparent and visual representation of customer issues
- Multidimensional map variants
- Display options via filter criteria
- Monitoring and historical analytics
- Improved customer experience and optimized customer service
- Optimization of the use of communication channels, customer communication or invoicing
- Increased transparency towards concessionaries in their specific grid region
- Reduction of administrative efforts for the monitoring of customer issues at the network centers